TERMS AND CONDITION
(Last update: 13 September 2019)
THIS SITE IS OWNED AND OPERATED BY : WANPRINT (Owned By Eliqk Technology Reg No.002864410-U)
The following chapters are included in the TERMS & CONDITIONS
WANPRINT offers graphic design templates and printing services for the corporate and private consumer market. Other services include storing of printed material from previous orders, images, pictures and logo through the WANPRINT websites.
WANPRINT (“WANPRINT” “us” “our” “we”) operates this Site to provide online access to information about WANPRINT and the products, services, and opportunities we provide (the “Service”). By accessing WANPRINT’s World-Wide pages, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions set forth herein (“Terms & Conditions”). Additional terms & conditions applicable to specific areas of this Site or to a particular content or transactions will also be posted in particular areas of the Site and, together with these Terms & Conditions, you govern your use of those areas, content or transactions. These Terms & Conditions, together with applicable additional terms & conditions, are referred to as this “Agreement.” If you do not agree to the following terms & conditions, you are barred from using the services provided by us.
WANPRINT reserves the full right to make modifications or changes to this Agreement at any time without prior notice. Your use of the Site following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement as modified and to any additional guidelines, restrictions, or rules that may be posted in connection with specific sections or services of this Site. All such additional posted guidelines, restrictions, or rules are hereby by reference into this TERMS & CONDITIONS column. Any legal entity or private person that accesses this site should review these TERMS & CONDITIONS each time they access the Site. The last date these TERMS & CONDITIONS were revised is set forth below.
The Site and the Content are protected by Malaysian/or foreign copyright laws, and belong to WANPRINT or its subsidiaries or the copyrighted property of parties from whom WANPRINT has licensed such property. The copyrights in the Content are owned by WANPRINT or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on the Site. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only. (If you are browsing this Site as an employee or member of any business or organization, you may reprint Content only for educational or other noncommercial purposes within your business or organization, except as otherwise permitted by WANPRINT). With the exception of the Sample Design and Template, you may not manipulate or alter in any way images or other Content on the Site without specific permission from WANPRINT or the copyright owner.
WANPRINT has included Sample Design and Template on certain pages within the Site, to demonstrate the application and convenience of its products and services. You may print, reprint and manipulate the Sample Design and Template for this purpose, but you may not crop or change the composition of the image, or use the image for commercial purposes. Any other use requires specific permission from WANPRINT or the copyright owner.
WANPRINT can at any time without prior notice add to, delete from, or modify any part of the Content. All Sample Design and Template created using the design tool of the Site can be made available for use by other parties in the future. You do not obtain any right or claim to any of the Sample Design and Template through your creation of a template and/or your incorporation of a Sample Design and Template into one or more products. Other WANPRINT customers may use the design tools to create designs (e.g. logos or business card) that have similar or identical combinations of these Sample Design and Template therefore, WANPRINT does not guarantee that your design will not have similarities to the designs used by other parties. WANPRINT provides no warranty of any kind that designs created using the design tools will not infringe, or be subjected to a claim of infringing the trademark or other rights of another party. It is solely your responsibility to obtain the advice of an attorney regarding whether the design is legally available for your use and does not infringe the rights of another party.
You may use this Site and its Content for the sole purpose of creating, designing, and ordering products or services (referred to herein as “Products”) solely through WANPRINT. No other download, retention, use, publication, or distribution of any portion of the Content is authorized or permitted. Apart from the finished Products as they are supplied by WANPRINT, you are not entitled to use any portion of the Content from WANPRINT.
You agree to use this Site in a responsible manner that is in full compliance with these TERMS & CONDITIONS and with your local laws and regulations, including export and import regulations. You agree that you will not use the Site to produce Products that are offensive, unlawful, harassing, libellous, threatening, harmful, obscene, malicious or otherwise objectionable. Without limitation, no portion of Content may be utilized as a trademark or service mark, for any pornographic use, for any unlawful purpose or use, to defame any person, to violate any person’s right of privacy or publicity, to infringe upon any copyright, trade name, trademark, service mark or other intellectual property right of any person or entity.
WANPRINT may terminate its service to any customers found to be using WANPRINT to engage in any undesirable activities. You are solely responsible for your use of Content in combination with any other images, graphics, text or other materials you incorporate into your Products. You agree that you will not include any text, image, design, trademark, service mark, or any copyrighted work of any third party in your Products unless you have obtained the appropriate authorizations from the owners. You warrant that your Products do not infringe upon any rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy, and will not libel or defame any third party, and that you have all required rights or permissions necessary to incorporate third party material into your Products.
By placing an order on this Site, you warrant that you have all necessary permission, right and authority to place the order and you authorize WANPRINT to produce the Products on your behalf.
WANPRINT cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files or software available for downloading through the Site will be fully compatible, free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
Any software available for download via the Site is the copyrighted work of WANPRINT and/or its licensors. Use of such software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement that accompanies or is included with the software. Downloading, installing, and/or using any such software indicates your acceptance of the terms of the end user license agreement.
WANPRINT MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT.
WANPRINT EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED VIA THE SITE. WANPRINT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. WANPRINT DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
IN NO EVENT WILL WANPRINT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF
(I) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE SERVICE, OR THE CONTENT,
(II) ANY TRANSACTION CONDUCTED THROUGH OR FACILITATED BY THE SITE;
(III) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND/OR THE CONTENT,
(IV) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, OR
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behaviour on the Site. You agree that you shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless WANPRINT, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint ventures, business partners, officers, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all claims, liability, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses arising out of or related to
(i) your breach of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS or
(ii) any suit, claim, or demand arising from or relating to any text, photograph, image, graphic or other material you incorporated into Products that was not part of the standard Site Content.
You confirm that you have read, understood and agree to the WANPRINT.com. Membership Terms & Conditions (as set forth in the Membership Terms & Conditions), the terms of which are incorporated herein, and agree that the terms of such policy are reasonable and satisfactory to you.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Application for Membership is open to those residing in Malaysia aged 18 and above. However, approval of membership is subject to the discretion of the Management of WANPRINT.
- The management of WANPRINT. has the right to decline any individual Member status or to terminate a Member’s membership at its discretion without prejudice.
- Employees of WANPRINT., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies and suppliers are not eligible to become WANPRINT Members.
- Individuals who wish to join WANPRINT as a Member must first complete the online registration form. Each WANPRINT member is entitled to only 1 account (Online Member Account).
- Members may terminate their membership at any time. As proof, all requests for termination of membership must be in writing and mailed to WANPRINT.
- Ordering / Operations
- All printing of WANPRINT products will be solely undertaken by WANPRINT or its appointed vendor. WANPRINT Members are restricted from submitting any order for an WANPRINT product to another printer/lithographer. If a Member does not adhere to this condition, the management reserves the right to terminate his or her service account and membership as card card-body as demand the return of all materials and information pertaining to WANPRINT. In such a case, WANPRINT will reimburse that Member for the return of materials which shall be considered “used” and payment shall be as according and subject to the condition of those materials.
- WANPRINT Members are solely responsible for their own customers including any transaction such as payment collection.
- WANPRINT reserves the right to reject any order that does not comply with the standard product specifications for output set by WANPRINT and stated in the members’ WANPRINT website.
- Once you submit an order to WANPRINT, it is considered a purchase. Once an order is in the process stage (i.e, “Print”, “Shipped” or “In Processing” status) it cannot be cancelled or changed.
- If Member is required to amend and resend artwork file to WANPRINT, Member must do so within 14 working days after “Pending” notice is given by WANPRINT. Or else the order will be considered null and void. All payment made for that particular order will not be refunded. WANPRINT will not entertain any members’ request to change their order to another order of lesser, equivalent or higher value.
- Order will not be processed if printing fee is not paid.
- We provide Rush Order to our Members with a certain amount of charges. Once Members have agreed to put in their order with a rushing requirement, payment have to be made before we proceed on to printing. When rushing payment have been made, no refund will be given even if Members call in to cancel the rushing completion.
- WANPRINT provides printing services to its Members only.
- WANPRINT will not provide colour proofing or proofreading services. However, we do provide online pdf proof checking. Members who wish to print actual sample proofing can request for a sample proofing for a small fee. It will be in a full colour sample according to the actual files that is given by the Member itself.
- WANPRINT does not provide hardcopy of official receipts for purchases. Members can print out the official receipts for their completed orders from the Order Invoice sent to email.
- WANPRINT shall take legal action to prosecute any Member whom we suspect of making fraud deposits/payments to us. We shall also terminate that member’s membership and bar him/her from any further use of our services.
- If Members have questions or request regarding their orders, do leave us a message in our official email firstname.lastname@example.org.This is to avoid any email unattended and to make sure that Members get the fastest response from us.
- As WANPRINT uses prepaid system, an order will be process once the payment is made. Members must email (email@example.com) or fax (03-2303 5843) a copy of the bank deposit slip/ funds transfer slip / statement as proof of deposit and verification purposes.
- CASH BANK-IN / INTERBANK FUNDS TRANSFER to WANPRINT and deposited into All payments should be made to the following Bank Account :
- Account Name: ELIQK TECHNOLOGY
- Bank Name : CIMB BANK BERHAD
- Account Number: 8009470763
- Bank Address: BANGUNAN CIMB JALAN SEMANTAN, DAMANSARA HEIGHTS
- Swift code: CIBBMYKL
- CHEQUE made payable ELIQK TECHNOLOGY. Please be aware that we will not begin production until we have received the payment. As we have no influence on the posting systems and processing time of the banks, this may take up to 2 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and holidays).
- CREDIT CARD: VISA or Mastercard through our appointed money transfer gateway Simplepay Gateway Sdn. Bhd.(Senangpay.my) and Paypal (Paypal.com)
- By online emailing credit card payment link. Any additional charge for the order or customer order through our customer service , member can request our customer service to email the credit card online payment link by using email.
- DEBIT CARD: FPX Internet Banking through our appointed money transfer gateway Simplepay Gateway Sdn. Bhd.(Senangpay.my) and Billplz Sdn. Bhd. (Billplz.com)
- Members are assured that all information or transactions conducted online are automatically encrypted using the Secure SocketsLayer (SSL) protocol with an encryption key length of 256 bits (the highest level commercially available). Therefore, WANPRINT and its employees do not have access to any Member’s private information other than information voluntarily stated in the registration form.
- Official Receipts for completed orders can be downloaded and printed out as reference from the Receipt page.
- Members who overpaid for less than RM10.00 will be forfeited automatically and is not refundable. The overpaid amount also cannot be used for next order.
- Pricing / Delivery
- There is no surcharge for standard delivery. Our production periods: Standard production: process days* – your order, artwork ready for printing and payment have to be with us by 5pm from Monday to Friday and 12pm for Saturday Rush Order production: 1 day earlier for standard production/ working days* – your order, artwork ready for printing and payment have to be with us by 5pm from Monday to Friday and 12pm for Saturday. Our delivery periods: Standard delivery: 1-2 working days (depends on the location of delivery) The above-mentioned working days is exclusive of Sunday and Public Holiday. Working days are from Monday to Friday.
- Exact reprints will be charged at the same price.
- Services, products and pricing is subject to change from time to time.
- All goods are delivered to WANPRINT Members by WANPRINT ‘s appointed courier service company/ employees of WANPRINT.
- WANPRINT will not liaise with any customer on Member’s behalf.
- WANPRINT will entertain requests for rushed deliveries through call in or email. For special arrangements, Members are required to write in or call Customer Service with their enquiry.
- West Malaysia and East Malaysia charges will be different. The prices we charge is based on the location where Members choose to ship the goods to.
- Self collection of your order at WANPRINT’s office is allowed. However, it will not be entitled for any discount. If members do not collect the goods within 30 days, WANPRINT will dispose the related goods and no refund or reprints will be made. We will not be responsible for the printed carousel-item if Members fail to collect them in the time given which is 30 days.
- Additional delivery cost will be charged if or when necessary for the reason listed below
- Customer given the wrong delivery address/ area.
- Customer would like to change the delivery address or self- collection at WANPRINT’s office after the goods is shipped out.
- The delivery address where courier services are not available.
- Customer requests special delivery time (not during office hour)
- Customer is not available to receive the goods during the expected delivery time and date.
- Courier to overseas.
- Other unexpected situation or request by Members.
- It is advisable for Members to fill in a full and complete shipping address to ease the delivery process. Any address with just a PO BOX stated will not be entertain, this is because some courier company will not be able to deliver the product to Members.
- Goods delivered to WANPRINT Members are packed according to WANPRINT’s standard packing. Once goods have left our premises, they are no longer the responsibility of WANPRINT Digital Printing Services. If there are any discrepancies in the print quality or quantity of goods, Members are advised to call the WANPRINT Customer Service to lodge a complaint.
- Artwork File Preparation / Transfer
- All artworks should be saved into individual files and according to each order.
- All artworks must be sent to WANPRINT through the Internet or by courier service.
- Due to the different color displays on various monitors, printed color of end product may differ from what appears on screen. Therefore, WANPRINT will not be responsible for color discrepancies in the end product as a result of member’s reliance on the said color displays instead of WANPRINT’s CMYK Color Reference manual to set his/her colors for output.
- WANPRINT will not be responsible to reprint nor refund cause by the artwork file submission by Member due to the following reasons:
- for any misplacement, pictures blur, spellings or typo error on customer’s artwork.
- any content fills up with overprint (font, picture and etc) which will not be printed out in final product.
- printing file must be save as CMYK four-color format, if artwork file is RGB, Pantone color or other color format, WANPRINT will convert it to CMYK four color format. Color variance caused by the conversion will be considered as acceptable by Member.
- Picture, text and etc cannot be too close to the bleeding line, allowance of 3mm++ is a must to avoid post press error. (cutting)
- Font less than 8pt will result in blur and cannot be seen clearly.
- All C100, M100, Y100 and K100 percent (5) cannot be more than 250%. It will result in overlap problem and etc. For solid black color, the code is C50 and K100.
- Draw of line and curve less than 0.076mm /0.25pt will result in break line or not printed.
- Text and picture should retain at least 10mm from book center position pine area or cutting area for booklet print.
- WANPRINT cannot be held liable for any consequences in the event of an artwork goes undetected.
- Guidelines and artwork specifications are included on WANPRINT Website, members are required to prepare their file accordingly, failure to do so will result in mistakes shown on the end product in which WANPRINT will not be responsible for as we print based on the file sent by our Members.
- Late submission of artwork will definitely result in later delivery. In the case of late submission of artwork, WANPRINT reserves the right to negotiate a new delivery date, propose additional charges for “rush work”, or decline the job altogether.
- WANPRINT shall not be held responsible for any copyright infringement of artwork content.
- WANPRINT reserves the right to reject any job/artwork that is deemed to contain offensive literature or images.
- Printing Outcome Expectations
- Colour reproduction or accuracy is generally subject to the limitations of gang-run printing method. Therefore, the accuracy of colour reproduction is NOT guaranteed.
- WANPRINT assures you that the colour reproduction & consistency of every piece of your product printed in the same batch will be the same. However, we cannot be held liable for colour variations between jobs printed in different batches at different ordering periods.
- Tolerance of the cutting edge for:
|Litho Offset||Digital Offset|
|+/- 1.5mm||+/- 2.0mm|
- Printed surface dotted with dirt shall not be more than 1 dot per 5cm2 and the dot shall not be bigger than 0.3mm.
- While WANPRINT will take every caution when handling pressure sensitive materials like carbonless copy paper (NCR), we cannot guarantee that they will be completely free of markings after print.
- For products with Spot UV finishing, tolerance of registration is ±0.5mm. Member may not reject order if Spot UV defects affect only 2% or below of the printed quantity per order.
- For products with Hot-Stamping finishing, tolerance of registration for:
|Business card||+/- 2.0mm||+/- 2.5mm|
|Loose Sheet||+/- 1.5mm||+/- 2.0mm|
|Money Packet||+/- 2.5mm||–|
- Finishings such as Spot UV and Hot-stamping may cause the card thickness to become uneven and when packed cards may be become slightly curved (i.e. not flat when placed on table, in wallet, card holder, etc). WANPRINT shall not accept any rejects claims for curved Business Cards due to these factors.
- For products with thin paper material such as money packet, art paper or simili loose sheet with hot-stamping finishing, stamping pressure may leave a stamping mark on the back of the product. Hence, members shall notice this risk and WANPRINT shall not be held responsible for the stamping mark on the back.
- For product with die-cutting, tolerance of cutting for:
|+/- 1.5mm||+/- 2.0mm|
- For reverse printing artwork, all wording that consist font size ≤ 5pts and without BOLD, must add outline to reduce the wording blurry problem. WANPRINT shall not bear the consequences on the wording blurry due to small font size.
- For Litho Offset printing, maximum total ink coverage must not more than 240%.Too much ink coverage may cause set off problem. Hence, members shall notice this risk and WANPRINT shall not be held responsible for set off problem cause by total ink coverage is over 240%.
- WANPRINT shall not be held responsible for any Overprint setting in your artwork. WANPRINT shall not bear the consequences of the printing outcome. Hence, please do the self-check for any unwanted Overprint setting in your artwork.
- Folding Finishing: When the folding finishing is applied to paper products like Loose Sheet, Money Packet, Booklet, etc., the folding pressure may cause slight paper cracks along the folding line. These cracks will look more noticeable on solid colours. This issue is unavoidable as it is a result of the nature of the paper fibres. Therefore you agree that WANPRINT shall not be held responsible for this issue and this issue cannot be submitted or reported as a reject.
- For products with Emboss finishing, tolerance of registration is ±0.5mm. Member may not reject order if Emboss defects affect only 2% or below of the printed quantity per order.
- Due to the nature of our products, we cannot guarantee an exact match between repeat orders.
- Colour Disclaimer (Litho-Offset)
- In order to provide a cheaper end cost to our members and a quicker turnaround of the printed matter, WANPRINT groups together CMYK work. This form of printing referred to as “gang-run printing” or “batch printing” is used for the printing of WANPRINT standard products, and marginal variations are to be expected from one print run to another. As such, while we take great effort to match colours as accurately as possible, we cannot be held liable for these marginal colour variations or inaccuracies in the printed matter which may be more evident in reprints. A 100% exact colour match is not possible. The most accurate means of colour matching entails printing the job in isolation (entire-run print) as a stand alone job. This means of printing should be supported by contract proofing and will result in the print cost of the job being significantly greater.
- Refund / Reprint
- WANPRINT will only refund or reprint the goods if it arrives at the hand of the Members in a damaged conditions. WANPRINT will not refund nor reprint the product if there is any mistakes detected on the content of the print due to the carelessness of the Members for not checking the files properly before submitting it to us. WANPRINT is not responsible for any other loss.
- In any case of damaged goods, Members are first required to take a digital photo as proof the moment the parcel or products arrives at the hand of Members. Members can then email the picture to us at cust.service@WANPRINT.com. We will take the appropriate action and get back to Members as soon as possible.
- Full payment amount shall be refund to Member who paid by cash, cheque or bank transfer. For Member who paid by credit card, the refund amount is only after deduction of 3% service charge from the total payment amount.
Entire Agreement/No Waiver. These Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. No waiver by WANPRINT